I want to grow my business!
Once your business is up and running, you may discover that successful future growth is more of a challenge than you thought it would be. The issues you now face require more sophisticated research, complex analysis and strategic planning.
The Prairie View A&M University Small Business Development Center can help your established business with expansion efforts, whether you want to identify new markets, obtain capital for growth, or develop innovative strategies.
- Do you want to tap into new markets?
- Do you need expansion capital?
- Do you need help with strategic planning?
- Do you need targeted training for you or your employees? Our training workshops and programs cover topics from developing a marketing plan for growth to conducting business internationally.
- Click here to view all of the upcoming Prairie View A&M University Small Business Development Center workshops and seminars offered for free or at low-cost.
- Click here to view all available online workshops and seminars.
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, call 936-261-9242 or click here
to request an appointment with our consultant to discuss your future growth needs. She will contact you within 3-5 business days. The consulting services are free and confidential.